My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

britian's got talent susan boyle shocks everyone!


So my mom sent me this email this morning. We are avid watchers of American Idol, luv Simon Cowel despite everyone not liking (too cute) he is to me even when he's being an ass.

I began watching Britian's got Talent on Daily Motion and Youtube a few years back because the talent over there is absolutely fun and incredible to watch. So what was mom sending me.

Susan Boyle, a 47 year old unemployed woman who has never been married, let alone kissed as she admits sheepishly, wants to be a professional singer. I can't even tell you more, you just have to watch it.



You can read more here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates