My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

memories are forever


Photos can last forever, make us laugh, cry, feel joy in remembering those we love, stolen moments and past wishes.

For my family photos are way for us to connect. My husband has a brain injury and remembering those moments is not easy and through pictures we help eachother watch our children grow, those special times we had.



I am ready for battle!




A smile is forever...




I am too a good driver!


Giddy up cowgirl I'm ready to ride! Corky being funny.



The world is my playground.


Brothers in arms, best friends at heart.



Daydreamer




Pickleboy!


Our future




I kick butt on the playground!




All the colors of my heart.

MckLinky Blog Hop



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates