My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009




TLC announced that the Jon & Kate show is now going to be Kate plus 8.  The show will revolve around Kate and the next stage in her life as she is raising her kids (mostly) as a single mom.


And how is Jon reacting to this?


Well the apparent full of shit (caring) father is upset he's no longer with a paycheck and he's been dropped from the show.  He states that he wants the show to be canceled entirely (according to rumor) to save his children the grief of being exposed on national television.

Ummm yeah that's easy to say now that you aren't getting a paycheck Jon.



Give me a fucking break!  The only reason he's upset is because Kate is now going to be continuing the show without him.  He's been distant and apparently not in his kids lives for a while, and we've all seen the shenanigans he's gone through in wanting to live the SINGLE LIFE!


My own opinion on the matter?  Will I watch the show?

Yes I might tune in to see the new show starring just Kate to see what it's like.  As far as the attacks go on both Jon and Kate.  Well you cannot open your lives up to the world without at least expecting some form of attack from the public viewing it.  But as far as the new show goes; I hope Kate saves the money, puts it away for children's educational needs and can continue to support her children through this.


I think it's sad and sick that now and only now does Jon want the show to end (for his kids) because he's not in it anymore.  He has no job (as Whoopi) said on the view and should grow up and take some responsibility.  Kate appeared on the View as a guest host earlier this past September.


It will be interesting to see the turn the show takes, and how the children react being filmed without their father present.  It will also be interesting to see the feedback the show will get from viewers.


TLC is also planning another project with Kate in the works for 2010 as stories circulate about her getting her own show.  Viewers will have to wait to find out what it is.  They are reportedly disappointed with Jon's rash behavior and statements as of late and had this to say...


We are aware of Jon Gosselin's recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic. Despite Jon Gosselin's repeated self destructive and unprofessional actions, he remains under an exclusive contract with TLC. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents. - TLC



1 comments:

A.Marie on October 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM said...

I will probably watch the show more now that Jon is gone...he drives me nuts!! I think that he has a true mental illness, and he needs some serious help. I feel sorry for Kate; I bet she never saw this in her future, being a single mom to EIGHT children! She needs to continue doing the show so that she can get the $$ she needs to support all of those beautiful children.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates