My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the land of christmas





I was watching Global BC tonight when I saw this story on a woman and her family who each and every year at Christmas do up their land in Langley, BC. A place the young and old can visit, take in the lights, visit with Santa and see the glorious big blue castle resting on their property to welcome guests from every where. And what makes this woman so special is the fact that Cindy is battling Cancer.

We are going to visit Cindy and her family this weekend and take the boys. Admission is free, donations are accepted. The Land of Christmas is open 7 days a week from 5-10pm at 20169 32Ave in Langley, BC.

I will report back on my meeting with Cindy and the wonderful display after we see them. So make sure you check back!

You can read more on the Land of Christmas from the Langley Times HERE
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lucy postpartumillness.com on December 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

Wow that is really neat. Wish we could go.

Lucy postpartumillness.com on December 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM said...

Could you possible send me the full address so I can send over a donation. I just read the article and this is such a good cause. postpartumillness@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates