My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 21, 2009

three more sleeps until Christmas and still so much to do





It's three more sleeps until Christmas and I'm just now starting to get excited. I know sad--but true. We've been so busy the past several weeks with hockey for Gamerboy; it's been hard to keep the days straight for me. Not to mention it's my fifth wedding anniversary tomorrow and I'm feeling a tad overly girly with emotions over it.

Today was the first day of Gamerboy's Atom Division Christmas Tournament and we are so proud of him. The Bulldogs lost 5-2 with Gamer in net. But he played so well and the game was so exciting. At the end he got MVP for the day. I love being a hockey mom!

Tomorrow is the second day of the tournament and both DH are going to the rink to volunteer our time before the games begin. I am doing hostess and DH is doing the 50/50. The tournament ends on Wednesday.

Then we have to go down to the church to pick up some gifts for the boys from the Angel Tree foundation, they sponsored us this year which I am so grateful for. Pick two more gifts one on one side of town and one at the other end. Man, Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be busy. But at least I got all my wrapping done!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates