My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

six of the worst films i have ever seen: small talk six


It's time for Small Talk Six, something I love. If you want to join in then click on my Small Talk Six button in my side bar to see the topics for 2010. and this weeks topic is "6 of the worst films you have ever watched." You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

For me this is not hard.  My nickname is the "movie queen" and for good reason.  I'm an avid movie watcher and collector, and I even have a few bad ones in my over 300 or so films I have inside my home.

Here are my six for this week:


1.) Going Overboard (1989) Adam Sandler's very first film I think.  Not really sure because it was one of the stupidest movies I have ever forced myself to watch with a group of people higher than kites who apparently found it funny.  I love Sandler and his movies.  Boy has he come a long way from this one though.


2.) Overboard (1987) Starring Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn about a rich bitch who falls, you guessed it "overboard" her daddy's rich yacht and end up taking care of some poor guys kids.  Really dumb, bad acting and stupid ending.

3.) Electra (1996) with Shannon Tweed, Gene Simmons busty beauty of a wife, whom I actually love to watch on Family Jewels.  The movie however, Electra was absolutely so bad it was kinda funny.  B movie all the way!

4.) The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008) and one of the dumbest movies ever!  The story revolves around a girl who believes when she turns 18 she will belong to the devil and does what she can to avoid that from happening.  The first five minutes of the film were the best and it just got worst from then on out.


5.) Son of the Mask (2005) I never actually saw but Hubby swears up and down this is a really really stupid movie and they should have left the Jim Carry original alone, because even that wasn't a great movie in itself.  So yeah, don't see this one.

6.) Open Water (2003) by far takes the cake for bad movies made, slow and boring, too.  We watched this with friends who liked it and I sat there the entire time thinking, the whole movie is about two people who get left behind in the ocean by a diving boat, get attacked by sharks and the girl kills herself right before the rescue boat comes back.  A waste of two hours.
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates