My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

hang on to your hearts girls: sex in the city 2 comes out May 2010


What would you do two years after finding happiness?  Well get ready to get Carried Away, with Carrie and the girls as life has changed quite a bit for these lovely ladies of New York in Sex and the City (part 2)

Last we saw Carrie and Big (Chris Noth) got married.  Something all of us wanted to see.  Now they are trying for a bundle of joy, which leads Carrie to a far off place with the girls where she runs into an old flame.

I cannot wait for this movie!  I told FD I wanted tickets for Mother's Day and a babysitter so Shoelessmommy and I can go, laugh, cry and enjoy our fashion sense and wish we were something other than what we are - working moms on the run.

I am a huge fan of SEX and the CITY and part 2 should be even better than the first!  I've been asked whom I am like more, Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte or Samantha.  Well lord knows I'm not Samantha, though secretely I think all us women wish we were, money, sex twice on Sunday's (mmmmmmm bliss!)

No, I am a little bit like Carrie (advice giving, writer, romantic at heart) but without the fashion sense.  My fashion sense comes in a t-shirt off the rack from Wal-mart for $6.99 now that's a great deal!  And I'm a little bit like Charlotte, always giving, loves her husband, holds out for happily ever after and a bit settled and down to earth.

Which character are YOU most like?  What do you like about the Sex in the City tv show/movies?

The release date for Carried On is set for May 28th.  Check out the movie trailer below and let me know what you think.







Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates