My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

personal effects will grab your heart


Personal Effects

As usual when I'm ill and my allergies or sinuses have me bedridden, I always happen upon a movie I have never heard of that just blows my mind away.  Thus is the case with Personal Effects.

Starring Kathy Bates, Michelle Pfeiffer and Ashton Kutcher the story follows a young man who falls in love with an older women while searching for the person who brutally murdered his sister.  But the movie is so much more than that.

Personal Effect's weaves a tale of loss and grief, sorrow and love, kindness for those less fortunate and the heart break a person can suffer in losing a loved one to a brutal crime while trying to find themselves again.

(Kutcher) plays Walter, a quiet and restless twin who struggles after the loss of his sister who was beaten and then burned to death by a vicious killer.  Walter meets a woman older than him (Michelle Pfeiffer who is grieving the loss of her husband who was murdered and in trying to find himself, he helps her son Clay who was born deaf.

Personal Effects will grab your heart, make you stop and think about what is important in your life and the process of grief we all go through in losing something we love.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates