My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

french toast bake with brown sugared peaches


When I saw this my mouth instantly began to water.  I love breakfast and here at the Shaw household the boys love breakiee even more, especially if they can help.  The recipe is pretty easy to follow and was originally posted by LeeAnne Wright.  Photograph by John Cullen May 2010.


Doesn't that look delicious?  Peaches are so Yummy and with summer coming this is definitely a breakfast worth trying.

Want the recipe?  I thought you might.  Take a visit to Canadian Family and you will find everything you need, along with some fantastic articles and more yummy goodness for you and the kids to dive into.

Happy Baking!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates