My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 20, 2009

monday mumbers




5,213 times I yelled "NO GETTING MOMMY WET!" as all the neighborhood rascals ran around my carport.

3,000 times I told my gf Jen it's okay to date a guy out of province.

40 texts the amount of texts she has gotten in the last 2 days from "said out of province man" who I told her it's okay to date.

219,000 times I said the word shit during game 3 Vancouver Canucks vs St. Louis Blues.

500,000,000 times Pickle-boy said mommy shit is a bad word and tried sending me for a time-out.

2,340 times we waved the white towel before and after the Canucks scored.

4,980 beers I drank during the game.

6, 389 times I threw up after lol.

(Okay I only had 3 beer and didn't throw up so that is a fib. But everything else is true LOL.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates