My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

random tuesday thoughts: kids say, writing,



I've been watching several of my friends going through hard times in their marriages lately. It's been (interesting) on how it's impacted my own marriage. Of course I'm a good friend, listening to their feelings and fears of starting over again or excitement when meeting someone new. Corky and I have been married for five years now, and although we spend every day together (day and night) because of his brain injury and taking care of pickle-boy. Watching my friends start over makes me appreciate what a loving husband I have. No matter what troubles we go through, Corky is a good guy.

Love you babe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids are so funny. Pickle-boy comes back from visiting Nana's house after we went to counseling and he says ...

"Mama can you row my boat?"

I guessed mom taught him row row row the boat and so I started to sing. Immediately Pickle-boy yelled at me, shaking his head violently.

"You are not rowing it right! Be gentle down the stream!"

LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finding time to write is not easy. I look back on the past year and I realize how much I've accomplished, which may not seem like much to others. I've published two stories for Chicken Soup for the soul. I've sold a variety of articles to online publications. I have another story set for publication soon in another anthology. I started this blog and love doing it. I'm on the net and have a facebook fan site now. I've posted six of my chapters online and gotten great feedback.

The best part of it all...???? I get to stay home and do what I love doing - writing and being a mom. It doesn't get better than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates