My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

taking mommy time




Okay we all know that taking mommy time is no easy task. Heck, I can only dream of bath time without pickle-boy wanting to join me and drive his cars on my back or hockeydude wanting me to read something to him ten minutes after he was supposed to already be in bed.

Moms need time too, though counting on that time doesn't come easy.

I wrote an article for Helium on the importance of taking time for moms. How each of us needs to spend a little time pampering ourselves, going for a walk or stopping in at the mall to read through some of your favorite books at the book shop.

It doesn't matter whether it's five minutes or an hour. Taking time is what will keep us fresh and going. It's even harder if you're a single parent.



The importance of taking mommy time (an extraordinary rant by JP)

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates