My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

win a bomb mom t-shirt from momdot.com


Do you have it going on? Are you a bomb mom? If you are then you have to enter this WIN A FREE t-shirt contest offered on over from our gals at MOMDOT.com

These adorable little tees are just so cool and describe moms around the globe.

I have entered the contest (of course) because my boys constantly tell me "Mom you are the bomb!"

So I guess that makes me a bomb mom!


It's easy to enter and most of you already know the drill. Go to the bomb mom website and pick out the t-shirt style you want. This helps the company decide which t-shirts are more popular.

Then head over to MOMDOT.com and enter.

Tweet your little brain out and blog post this contest as it's great to let more people know about these great giveaways. And don't forget to post a comment when you're done.

So be A BOMB MOM and enter today to show your spirit.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates