My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

friday frustrations: nothing ever works out




Oh yeah it's Friday, well techniqually it's Sat but I'm doing Friday's post a day late and posting so you think I did it on Friday (sneaky eh?)

Ya whatever!

If you are a FF participant then head over to conversations with moms and post will ya. They love it when you do that, and don't forget to give me some comment luv. I could use a little right now.

Nothing ever works out the way it's supposed to.

It really doesn't and I truly fecking hate the big boot to the face life throws at me sometimes.

We were planning this big vacation to go away, up to PG to visit my inlaws and go to my husbands highschool 20 year reunion. We couldn't go because of lack of funds.

We are supposed to pick up my stepson and have him for two weeks, which we still are and are looking forward to it, but I had all things planned to do with the kids.

Those plans are gone now.

Why? Because of a lack of funds.

It just seems we can't keep up with the bills we are paying, car payments, house insurance, food, clothing for the kids, household supplies BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... my fecking head hurts just thinking about it!

It's friday night and I don't have a pot to piss in as my dad would say. Okay actually I do but I'm using it to cook spaghetti and hot dogs (our grandious) meals we can afford. Nice eh?

It's just depressing and I hate being a downer and don't want this to be a poor me bitch fest, but it's sucks watching people around who have money blow it or throw it in my face, while the peeps I love (like my parents) are struggling because dad lost his job.

I don't know I realize life is more than money. It really is. I have my kids whom I love, friends I adore, family I can't live without and those are the important things in life.

It just sucks when you hear your kids "Mommy can I have a slurpee?" Cost 1.09 to get and my oldest says to my youngest...

"Not today buddy, don't ask mommy okay. I'll make you a cool blue juice when we get home."

And I see that look in my ten year olds eyes. The disappointment we are so broke we can't even buy frozen pop for them to drink. Not that they need it. It just hurts you know?

I can't wait for Saturday!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Maria@Conversations with Moms on July 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

Thanks for participating. Money woes are definitely frustrating. Don't feel like you cannot get the frustration off your chest because that is the point of this meme.

Your oldest son seems to be very understanding and loving.

I hope you find a solution to your money problems soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates