My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

my sisters keeper


My Sister's KeeperImage via Wikipedia

So Shoeless Mommy who else of course is sitting with me on my camp out mattress, drinking coffee while she makes some friend time with one of her ex shoes (head guy) to go see a movie.
So we search the database of google, best place to go in search of what is playing and we come across this movie called MY SISTER'S KEEPER a book by Jodi Picoult.
I saw a brief trailer for this movie, starring Cameron Diaz and Jason Patrick (Lost Boys) yummy vamp. Mmmmm I love that movie.
The story revolves around betrayal and love about a little girl named Anna who discovers she was genetically engineered to save her sister.




Okay I have not had a movie trailer make me cry since the Notebook and wouldn't you know that is who this movie is from. So of course watching this Trailer I immediately start leaking, with SM crying right along side of me, her chin on my shoulder.
"Okay I am going to see that"
she says and she immediately texts Big Head shoes to arrange the time for her birthday movie.


I am of course going to watch her rascals tonight while she ventures off to the reel to watch what looks like is going to be an amazing movie.
I will give you all a full recap after she gets back as I'm sure she will blog it as well. But for the rest of you, here is a trailer clip from YOUTube. Hope you enjoy!












Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates