My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wordless (wordful) wednesday: mentally cooling off


Right now Abbey and across Canada is in the middle of a huge heat wave. Record breaking temperatures in the 40's (something) we aren't used to have been the daily dose of icky sweat and unbearable conditions, especially here in the Valley.

Today it was 38 degrees (felt like 43) with the humidex. And to make matters even worse; we are on a strict water restriction by the city.

Only 3 times in the past 100 years have records like this been recorded across Canada. Vancouver saw one of the hottest days ever recorded in their history, followed by Port Alberni, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope and up to the Okanagan.

We have no air conditioner. In fact you cannot buy a fan or air conditioner anywhere in the city or lower mainland right now, unless I want to go to like Victoria or something.

And to top it off I have pneumonia! WTF? Thanks body for giving up and going on strike you bitch! Who the feck wants to throw up, cough and puke and then of course pee like a dog because I have a torn bladder (thanks to PB) pickleboy (mama luvs you monkey!) you rotten little lovable turkey you!

I can't take it. It's too damn hot. So I have to come up with ways to stay cool (mentally) and below are a few pics that help me along the way.








This one below is of my mom, brother and Pickleboy cooling off how they know best (swim) in our dingy pool!

Photobucket

Head over to WW headquarters and add your post. Have a great one and here's to staying cool to everyone!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

AudreyO on July 30, 2009 at 7:37 AM said...

Oh my gosh, I love the photos. I laughed so hard at the dog photo. During the winter I have a portable heater and my dog loves to lie in front of it. He's never gone in front of the fan though.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates