My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

someone please send ozmosis jones to kick some germ butt



It never fails...

I get stressed...

Then I get sick...

PB (pickleboy) came inside on Friday and he was coughing. I checked him and sure enough my baby had a fever of 100.5.

Okay not too too high but I was concerned. So it was no going outside, drink lots of juice and eat freezies and Popsicles to stay dehydrated, and PRAYING to the Good Lord I did not catch this thing.

I should have prayed harder lol.


My throat feels sticky and hoarse like someone took a razor blade to it. I`m frigging cold all the time when it`s ohhhhh 30`degrees out. I`m sitting on the sofa wrapped in blankets and freezing my tail end off.

PB on the other hand feels a bit better. He`s still coughing but no fever. It went away, thank goodness because I truly hate it when my children are sick.

So I here I sit on the sofa, dressed in sweat pants and ohhhh am I sweating! I seriously need some OJ to help me kick this colds butt. I cannot afford to be sick.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend! Believe it or not I am actually looking forward to Monday. I know how weird is that? LOL





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates