My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wordful wednesday: no sex



Okay so yeah, it's Wed...nes...day which means it's picture time! Nothing fancy this week sorry guys and gals. Just a complete circle with the world sex inside and a cross through it (meaning NO SEX) which is exactly what I got yesterday.

Explain right?

Well okay I was in the mood. I mean yes I'm a mommy but I'm also a woman and human and mood to bump uglies struck me at around 4am this morning.

So there DH I and I were, exhausted from the day and trying to fester up some early morning romance.

And things were going great! There was kissing, heavy petty and excitement filled the air. And then it happened...

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Yep you got it. Pickle boy screeched at the top of his lungs. So into the bedroom I went to console my dreaming (nightmares I think) child and put him back to sleep.

"Mommy is trying to get some action buddy so closed your damn eyes and find your dream land okay?" Yeah okay I didn't say that lol. I wanted him (Trashy Thursday) moment I know but I didn't.

Instead I snuggled him and put him back to sleep and then rushed back to DH whose eyes were shut but body waiting. I immediately went back to work (you know ahem) to help rev his engines again and mine.

"Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

"You have to be shitting me?" I stared at DH who couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah okay this went on four times. All four times I put PB back to sleep and got myself all hot and bothered again only to hear my name being called and not by DH.

Finally the last time PB entered the bedroom. "I sleep with you," he said whiny and climbed into our bed with two fully clothed parents who stared up at the ceiling in a huff of disappointment as to what could have been.

Oh well there's always next month!


Here is what Forgetful Dad had to say on the matter.


3 comments:

Pollyanna on July 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...

I hate it when that happens. It's a wonder we ended up with two kids. I don't know how those other people have three, or four, or five, or . . .

Pollyanna on July 15, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

Sorry, I forgot my link.

My photos are at:
www.photogra-me.blogspot.com

My own funny stories are at:
www.lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com

Stefany on July 15, 2009 at 8:19 PM said...

That is pretty much how it works here too. Sucks, huh? :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates