My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

how to bulk upload photos to facebook



If you have every tried to upload photos to Facebook then you know it's not always fun or easy, especially when FB's bulk uploader doesn't work.

Tonight I was sitting with Sparkee, girls night at my house and she asked me to upload photos from her camera.  She had over 200 pics and my inside voice was screaming *ummmm yeah okay 5 at a time* I'm gonna be here forever!

I was always wanting to know of a way to upload more than 5 pics at once, so essentially Sparkee forced me into doing something I wanted to all along and so off to Google I searched.  I love Google by the way.  And it was there I came across BLOOM.

It's a simple application that allows you to connect to Facebook in the same way Twitter does and you can upload a shit load of photos at a time.  You can name your albums, even tag your pics and your friends in them.  It's fast, too!

We timed it and it only took 5 minutes to upload 30 photos to FB and my computer is slowwwwwwwwww.

Here is what Bloom looks like after you download it.



 
 

There is a lot you can do with this simple little program.  So check it out BLOOM today and make uploading your photos to Facebook to share with friends and family a snap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates