My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

small talk six: coolest jobs ever!


I have had many jobs in my lifetime aside from writing.  I've been a cab dispatcher, worked in retail for stores like Mariposa, Boca and more.  I worked at several gas stations over the years, and was a birthday party coordinator for McDonald's children's parties.  I've worked for a bank, an office and Starbucks, in aa food court cleaning tables, customer service agent for a cell phone company and did data entry for a readers corp.

But there have a few jobs I thought were absolutely cool to have.  This weeks Small Talk Six are just those.

1.) Working at the PNE Carnival, one of the largest outdoor carnivals in the history of Vancouver, BC.

2.) Working at Sea World with the whales and dolphins.

3.) Working for a circus (part of the act) like training the elephants.

4.) Editor for a fashion magazine.(Devil Wears Prada one of my favorite movies!!!!)

5.) Working in a women's shelter, helping abused women get back on their feet.

6.) Working at a Candy factory... mmmmm


 
What are you favorite jobs you think would be a blast?
Go to MomDot.com and post yours today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates