My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

september comment challenge is here!



IT'S SEPTEMBER AND TIME FOR HARRIET'S COMMENT CHALLENGE

I personally have never done this before and I know you are saying (tisk tisk) JP (shame on you).  I comment regularly and never thought of challenging myself to see how many comments I could actually make.

So take the challenge.  You need to make 500, that is the goal.  Don't forget to click the link above to head on over to Harriet's and post your link on Mclinky so you get comments from others.

I can't wait to read you!  And hey when you get a moment head over to wordless wednesdayhttp://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/september-comment-challenge.html headquarters and post your link for today's post.

Happy WW everyone!

1 comments:

Harriet said...

Thanks for posting this!

I'm stopping by to thank you for signing up for the September Comment Challenge.
Happy Commenting!

Recent blog:=- The September Comment Challenge

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates