My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

abbotsford news released this: about our family



Photograph by The Abbotsford News Story by Vikki Hopes

 As I said the Abbotsford News came to our home to interview us about the H1N1 and today the results showed up in the newspaper.  My god!  The camera adds 100 pounds so be polite if you leave a comment LMAO.








Photobucket

1 comments:

bookieboo on October 31, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

They don't have the vaccine here either. And we were told it was going to be available already. No one knows what 's going on with that. I was scared that we had it when we came back from Type A, but none of us had a really high fever. So I guess that wasn't it.

You look so much like family to me. And your little boy is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates