My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

blog designs and makeovers



Okay well after toying with it; I finally decided to relaunch my design website.  I have several posts here concerning my design and creative endevours, but I felt it was time to move onto a more professional approach to offer others a way to connect with me - especially if they are looking for a blog makeover.

Basic run down of the site is that I offer 3 types of packages and several add ons: for what I think are fairly reasonable prices.  I'm not trying to compete with anyone else, just trying to enjoy what I do and maybe make some pocket change while I'm at it.

Services I offer are:

Blog (Pre-made and Custom) 
2 and 3 column templates
Favicons
Newsletters (both plain and written for you) monthly PDF format
Blog Button
Font for sidebars, post titles and date headers
Custom Headers (Banners)
Facebook Fanpage setup to match your site
Personalized Twitter Backgrounds
your own domain for a year with blog package #3
Signatures



and much more...

Being a mom who stays home, dealing with the disabilities we do concerning Pickleboy and Forgetful Dad (my hubby) it's not easy to make pocket coin, but the work I put into my sites is well worth it. 

So head on over to Blog Designs by JP and have a look - see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates