My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

wordful wednesday: i love my hockey mom



Omg I am a hockey mom!

I always wanted to be one, secretly which I think is every moms dreams when she's mom to all boys - lol.

Gamerboy started ice hockey this year.  He's a bit late getting into the game but financially it's like a mortgage payment just to get him in.  But we  managed it and now he's playing on a great team.  The Abbotsford Bulldogs, atom division and they just won their first game last weekend!

Way to go DOGS!

Gamer plays goal and he's totally stoked.  So yesterday we were out and he saw this small stick (above) at the dollar store and I just had to get it for his hockey room.  I love it!  I'm a hockey mom and something about that turns my emotions and causes me to leak (lots!!!!) tears all over lmao.

I will posting pics of Gamer really soon playing and in gear, so come back to check it out!  He loves reading my comments.

If you participate in Wordful Wednesday head on over to Seven Clown Circus to see other posts and put yours up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates