My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 2, 2009

friday frustrations: four babies made me laugh




It was a very long dealing with FMEP and them taking our money.  We finally got that dealt with.  Pickleboy and Gamer both had their ups and downs, joys of dealing with special needs and rain all week long keeping the boys bummed.

I finished my interview which I will posting with Daddy Digest hopefully this week sometime.  He's awesome!  But I blogged very little.  My computer kept crapping out on me and I swear I would take a sledge hammer to it if I didn't need it for working at home.  It's a piece of shit  garbage, but it's all I have.  If any of you actually know how to win a laptop for real let me know.  Has to be open to Canadian residents though.

Forgetful dad had a busy week with volleyball, and because I was feeling ill (being off my meds) Celexa for bipolar disorder, let me just say "I'm sorry guys mommy was a beast from a hell and screamed at you for you smiling.  I didn't mean it --LOL!"  I will be back on my meds come Monday so hopefully I can make it through the weekend.

I spent a couple hours this week farming, roller coastering, planting veggies and playing on FB (Facebook) during breaks between writing.  Nanowrimo starts soon so I'm trying to gather my writing and decide what project I am going to attempt.  50,000 words in a month isn't easy lol.

I needed a laugh after this week and Youtube of course provided me with one.  I think I peed a little watching this, it was so frigging funny.  Enjoy!  And have a great weekend everyone!



If participate in Friday Frustrations then please head on over to conversations with moms and post your link there.  Don't forget to leave me a comment.  You comment and I follow.

2 comments:

Frugal Vicki on October 3, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

How cute is that! I left you an award. You are one amazing mama!

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on October 8, 2009 at 6:27 AM said...

That was so hilarious. I was watching it with my 11 month old and when it was over, he started crying because he wanted to watch it again and again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates