My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 5, 2009

frugal mom gets a new look


Photobucket

Vicki on over at Frugal Mom got a whole new look.  It's fun and creative and despite the new look she's still the same ole Vick we can count on, with her tip of week, frugal tip of the week, contests and giveaways and much more.

Check it out!

Way to go Vicki!  The site looks awesome!  And I also want to say thanks for the award.  Vicki sent me another award and her words always inspire me to keep blogging.


2 comments:

Frugal Vicki on October 5, 2009 at 6:28 AM said...

WOW! that is so awesome! You just totally made my whole week! Thanks so much!

Jodi Shaw on October 5, 2009 at 6:36 AM said...

Awww you're welcome hun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates