My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wordful wednesday: iPhone fun


It's wordless Wednesday again and I am loving my new iPhone so I thought I'd share some of the pics I took with the camera on the phone.




Pickleboy in daddy's seat trying to drive.








This pic I edited using the new photoshop app from the apple store, I used sketch tool.




This one is called mosiac, it is so cool and would be cool printed on photo paper and framed.




Forgetful dad taking my computer time which is no trouble now that I have the iPhone. I can blog wherever I am.




Pickleboy, Tom and Kit




I love that I can take pics and video on the go now, blog about and all from my phone.

Happy Wordless Wednesday all and don't forget to head over to headquarters and post your link.
http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates