My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

ghost whisperer: dead listening new episode



Okay I have to say I'M ADDICTED!  And it's all hubby's fault.  He got me hooked on this damn show and now I watch it whenever I can.  It's on during the week, back episodes and it's a cool show about this woman Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) who can see ghosts.  A whole sixth senths kinda deal, and she goes around trying to help these spirits overcome the reason as to why they haven't crossed over.

Here is the scoop if you have never seen the show:

My name is Melinda Gordon. I’m married. I live in a small town, and I own an antique shop. I might be just like you. Except that from the time I was a little girl I knew I could talk to the dead. Earthbound spirits my grandmother called them. They’re stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living and they come to me for help. In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
 Tonight's episode (Friday) night at 8pm on CBS was called Dead listening and it was funny as hell about this couple who hated each other and it carried on into the after life--so to speak.  Watch the trailer below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates