My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

killer bunnies



So I'm working on the revamp of my site when my g/f (shoelessmommy) comes over after a long day at work for some much needed sisterhood.

Pickleboy acts up.  He is whiny and cranky and has been all goddam day!  I can't stand it.  I show her the video of one of his (fifteen) trantums... okay tired, I meant tantrums (always talk and type backwards) when sleepy :P

"Is he not sleeping?"  she asks me.

"No, not really.  He's been having nightmares, lately.  Something about sharks eating him."

"Grace, too."  Shoeless pipes up.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... they play together so I begin to wonder if maybe they are dreaming about the same stuff or saw something that scared them both.  That's when Shoeless tells me (laughing before she even begins the story)

"Grace has been dreaming about bunnies!"

WTF?  Bunnies?  "The cute and furry kind?"

Shoeless is in hysterics at this point which causes me to laugh.  You just can't help it when you are around her.

"I asked her what she was afraid of and she told me bunnies.  When I repeated it - bunnies.  The look of horror on her face.  She said - don't call them!"

I burst out laughing.  Seriously bunnies?

I ended up finding out Pickleboy wasn't afraid of sharks it was sharp-tooth he was trying to tell me from Land before the time that he was afraid was going to eat him.  Go figure.

Kids are funny sometimes!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Momfever on November 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM said...

Loved the title of this post! Kids are indeed funny!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I love to meet other moms online. Would you like to exchange links?

Momfever

Kim Maude said...

Great post honey! Love reading your stuff

Hey That's Me! on November 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM said...

Great Post! Killer Bunnies! That's awesome Babe!

Jodi Shaw on November 25, 2009 at 12:45 PM said...

Thanks momfever for your comment. I'd love to exchange links. In fact you can add yours to my link exchange. You will find a button on my sidebar, just hop on over and add yourself.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates