My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wordless wednesday: choose a style



Okay so I'm thinking about getting my hair cut.  Right now it's black and short to my ears and shaggy and I just can't do anything with it.  I found a few cute hairstyles I really like but would like input on what you guys think.  So browse my Wordless Wednesday picks and leave me a comment with which one you like.


I love Alyssa Milano in this cut it's so adorable!



This is very sexy, Rhianna


Okay not the cut cause it's not short but what do you think of the multi colors for short hair?
Too much or funky?


Very boyish and sexy Winnona Ryder


Sassy


I love this style as I am almost 40 Sharon Stone


This is just fun, kinda how mine is now but mine is unkempt and shaggier with no body lol

Please head on over to WW Headquarters to list your Wordless Wednesday and don't forget to skip around and check out other peoples posts.  Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates