My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 25, 2009

what are your favorite christmas movies?





I am the movie queen. Okay well that is what my friends call me. That and a few other things but I love movies! I especially love watching movies at Christmas.

So here is my list of my favorite Xmas flicks. Which ones are yours?

1.) Jack frost
2.) One Magic Christmas
3.) A Christmas Story
4.) I'll Be Home For Christmas
5.) Jingle All The Way
6.) Christmas Comes to Willowcreek
7.) Polar Express
8.) The Holiday
9.) Christmas with the Kranks
10.)Four Christmases

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Shoeless Mommy on December 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM said...

Oh can't be forgeting the classics! My list would include:
1) It's a wonderful Life
2) Scrooge
3) Miracle on 34th Street
4) Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
5) Frosty the Snowman
6) Scrooged
7) Elf
8) Charlie Brown Christmas
9) Little Drummer Boy
10)Jack Frost

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates