My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wordless wednesday: invisible cat toys


It's Wordless Wednesday, one of my favorite days and of course as always the ppl I love send me the funniest shit to mommies mail which I just have to share.  If you participate in WW head on over to the WW Headquarters and put up your post so others can share with you.  Also take the time to visit others.

INVISIBLE CAT TOYS


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Life With Dogs on December 16, 2009 at 6:07 PM said...

My dogs would love to see that coming. They'd have a plate ready. ;)

Evan's Mom on December 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM said...

Funny pictures! Love the invisible swimming pool.
Happy WW!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates