My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

can you feel the wind?



Global Live had it's unveiling today in launching themselves as a new cell phone carrier going up against Bell, Rogers and Telus. Winning their appeal they immediately launched an outlet to get phones into consumers hands.

What does that mean?

It means consumers will have more choice, less cost where cell phones are concerned. But how less?

Well according to the news it means you will have to pay for your phones, including Blackberry up front but your plan will be less. Wind offers no contracts. They offer no 911 fee, no monthly service charge like Rogers for 6.95 per month and lower more competitive rates such as a $35 per month contract allowing unlimited text messages and nation wide talking unlimited.

So consumers have to decide to they want a phone for cheaper on a contract, pay more money monthly (like I do) with my i-phone or do they want no contract, buy their phone up front and pay less without all the extra surcharges?

Only time will time as Wind begins opening outlets with each passing day. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled on this as it unfolds and see what happens to the big boy cell stores (Rogers, Telus and Bell) and how this affect them and their business.

Wind's motto: Discover how Wind gets Wireless done in Canada! Visit their website at Wind Mobile



Photobucket

1 comments:

shoeless mommy on December 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

Ohhhh that sounds great! Well when my contract ends with Telus I think I know now who I am switching to

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates