My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 11, 2010

blog hop: 2010 best wishes for all



This past year was okay but not great. We struggled a lot as a family, as did many. The recession hit us hard. My dad lost his job and both my parents are suffering physically more than I care them to.

That is why I couldn't wait for 2010 to come. The feel of a new year brings hope for prosperity, good times, great feelings and a chance for some renewed faith not only in ourselves but in others.

I have had a great time blogging this year, which is why I am taking time to post my best wishes for all my blog readers and friends.

I am going to start out by giving you a short list of blogs I would like to thank for supporting me this year. Take the time to visit these amazing people, read their blogs and send them some comment luv. They are truly outstanding individuals with kind hearts and to them I wish a year of wonderful success and good fortune.


Those are just a few of my supporters and I wish them all well in 2010.  Thanks guys!

To my family and friends:  I love you all and wish you a better 2010.  You guys have all gone through many ups and downs and had not such a great year but one also filled with happy times I have had the pleasure of sharing with you.

Troy and Steph Xander and Christopher  I wish you better health.  I wish you happiness in your new home.  I wish you financial success and love in your relationship both with each other and with your children.

To My girlfriend T  Wow!  Your year has been so up and down I feel like I need to pay you a quarter to ride your roller coaster.  But I am proud of you!  You are a strong and intelligent woman.  So for you (for 2010) I wish you love reciprocated.  You are truly an amazing woman and mother and have so much to offer someone and I know that this year will be  your year of happiness and sunshine through the clouds.  I am truly glad you are my friend.

ShoelessMommy  Your shoes are out there g/f.  You, too are amazing and one of my best friends ever!  We have been through a lot this past year with our special needs kids, doctors, crap and everything else (you know what I'm talking about).  You have been there for me more times than I can count so this year I wish you peace and harmony.  Both in love and in business I wish you to find balance without all the shit that fly's inbetween.  I wish you great shopping experiences, too (just take me with you) because DH loves that you are turning me into a girl lol

Laura  Thank you for your friendship.  We haven't spent a great deal of time together but it's been nice lately hanging out with you and getting to know you.  You are a great girl and a good mom.  Your daughter is wonderful and makes me laugh.  I look forward to 2010 and getting to know you better and wish you all the happiness in the world!
Chris and Sheila
I wish you the best time in Vegas baby!  You guys deserve it.  Your marriage sets an example for what we all strive for.  Best friends, partners and lovers; you guys are truly great friends and I am so glad and proud to call you ours.  I wish 2010 to a year of new wonder and happy changes within your relationship with each other and with your kids.  Luv you guys!

Shayne  You are my brother and one of my greatest friends.  I love you buddy.  I am so happy for the changes in your life and wish you the best 2010 financially as  you are well on your way.  I am so proud of you for helping out mom and dad and it's been nice having you home.  2010 is going to be a good year for you bud.  Of that I am sure!

Rick  You are also my brother and I am soooooooo proud of you.  You hae made many changes in your life (all for the better) and you are a great father to your kids.  Keep your chin up and just know we are here for you whenever you need us.  2010 I wish for you peace and financial freedom.  I say freedom (you know why) and it will come just have some faith and trust in what you are doing.  I love you buddy.

Ma & Pa Kettle  I hope 2010 brings you a financial windfall and great success with your businesses.  Both of you are amazingly wonderful people and I couldn't be happier having you for inlaws.  You are truly fantastic, and I have learned so much from you.  Thank you for raising such a wonderful man (my husband) as he is a reflection of the great people you are.

Mom and Dad  What can I say?  Your year has been crap.  Daddy I know losing your job hit you hard.  Not to mention the health issues you guys are facing.  Mom you look incredible!  Though I am worried for you physically with all the changes  your body is going through.  That is why for 2010 I wish you better health and harmony in your life without any worries.  I love you both.  You are my inspiration and you are always there when I need you.

Jacob (Gamerboy)  My oldest and my bestest friend in the whole world.  I am so proud of you honey.  This year has been already and is going to continue to be a great year for you.  You are growing up so quickly and becoming the young man I always dreamed you would; kind and respectful, thoughtful and caring and it's been a joy this past year watching you push yourself, your boundaries and go after the things that make you happy.
For 2010 dad and I wish you success in school.  It is your final year before going to AM and we know  you can do it.  We wish you success in hockey as you growing each time you play and watching you has been a joy.  We wish you success in life and want you to know 2010 will be a year for openess in our family where we can share more time together with one another.  We love you bear.

Trace (Pickleboy)  Mommies little angel.  2010 is going to be the best year for you yet.  You have come so far honey, dealing with your disabilities like a true champion; you make us proud.  We know it's been hard, this road you've traveled on.  But you did it all with determination and spunk.  You make us laugh and we love you for your candor and personality that shines.  For 2010 we wish you better understanding of things.  At three it can't be easy, especially when you don't always understand why you are acting certain ways.  But we want you to know it will get easier and we will always be here when you us after you fall to help you get back up.

To my Husband (forgetful dad)
What can I say to you I haven't said already?  For 2010 I wish you better mental clarity and a connection to your feelings.  I know it's not easy.  Forgetting every day, conversations, memories with the kids, emotions you should have but don't because your brain injury won't allow you room to hang onto those moments.

You are the most wonderful man I have ever known.  You are kind hearted, caring, sweet and funny.  You make me laugh each and every day and  you are a wonderful father to our boys.  I am so blessed God chose me for you and for 2010 I know it will be a great year for us both as our marriage continues to grow and strengthen.  You are my best friend babe.  I love you more life and thank you for loving me back the way you do allowing me the freedom to be myself.

For everyone else I know and love: I hope 2010 brings you all happiness in whatever dreams and goals you aspire to.  I know for me it's going to be a great year, blogging, being a mom, sharing time with my kids, family, friends and husband.

Cheers!!!!

If you participate in this blog hop please fill in your info below so others can enjoy your 2010 best wishes.

MckLinky Blog Hop



Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown on January 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM said...

So, um, when can I expect my $10 in quarters?

Thank you for your well-wishes, and your support throughout the years. We've ridden a long, turbulent track together. Sometimes our paths have separated, but I'm truly glad that they always lead back to each other.

I consider myself lucky to have a friend like you. You are truly one of a kind. (In a good way, I'm not being an asshole! lol) Here's to many more years of riding out the rails on our mutual roller coasters.

I wish you and your boys the best, this year and forever.

Love you lots,

T

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates