My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good for burrows




The canucks lost tonight against the Nashville predators 3-2 but the real story was Vancouver Canuck Alex Burrows, one of my favorite players ever.

The officiating during the game was crap! And I am not saying this because I am a Canuck fan. It was just garbage, the calls that were being made and it seemed while watching the refs had it out for Burrows and after the two penalties and a game misconduct because obviously he felt the same way after the game we all found out why.

Burrows stated "It all started before the game a ref came over and said I made him look bad back in Nashville and he was going to get me back. He did that in the third i think. He got me for a diving call then got me for interference which I don't know how he could call that. The fans are paying for it and all because of a guys ego and my team is paying and it isn't right..."

All I can say is holy crap! Good for you Alex for ousting what went down.

Burrows will most likely get fined for his comments. We will find out as the days progress.

Officiating is not suppose to be personal though I am sure at times it is.

Alex talking about his feelings was good because if true, he is right, all because of one refs ego we lost two points and that isn't fair to the fans or our team.

I hope the league investigates this and doesn't just blame Alex for his comments and speaking out.

To read more on this story follow this link because there is more to be said by the Canucks

http://www.canada.com/mobile/iphone/story.html?id=2431501

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates