My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

biggest loser season 9 starts tuesday 8/9 central



Ohhhhh I'm so freaking excited! Biggest Loser starts on Tuesday (tomorrow) and I cannot wait!

I have watched every season of biggest loser since the show started. I've laughed and cried and cheered them on as each contestant battles their weight and journey's to becoming not only a big winner financially but more than that a big winner by taking back their life!

Biggest loser has been a big inspiration for me, especially last season. The unique relationships that were formed were so inspiring. It led me to set goals for myself this year 2010 to join the movement to get healthy.

To date I've lost 15lbs so far. I've gone down 2 sizes in my pants and I'm going to keep eating right and plugging along. Both eating right and getting healthy. I'm even contemplating quitting smoking (ahhhh anxiety comes in waves) just thinking about it. But I know through watching Biggest Loser this year and with support of friends and family, all quitting and getting healthy I can do.

You can too! For a sneak peek at this years season check out the video below.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates