My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

wordless wednesday: motherhood at its best


Another wordless Wednesday that cracks me up. Thank you Hap for providing mommies mail with the chuckle I needed.

In India



In Africa



In the Artic



In Africa



In India



In the ocean



In Africa



In the Artic



AND FINALLY...
SOMEWHERE NEAR WALMART



Happy wordless Wednesday!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anjanette aka. MommaYoung on January 7, 2010 at 6:19 AM said...

OMGosh! That is cute and crazy all at the same time. Love it. Man those otters are CUTE!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates