My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my thoughts are like a pair of mismatched socks, strangely comfortable and yet encased with identity problems: random tuesday thoughts


randomtuesday

DH offered me the last sip of his Pepsi and I glared at him. How dare he. I cannot drink the last sip of the drink. It's not the same as taking the first sip or somewhere in the middle. It just isn't.

Jake (aka Gamerboy) won his very first hockey game as goalie. The Abbotsford Bulldogs beat out Hope in an 11-9 victory with big boy Jake between the pipes. I don't know what was more exhausting. Watching the clock move its ass slower than a turtle across the sand as the minutes ticked by. Or listening to the opposing parents shout "Shoot... get it by him!" with me refraining from swinging my smurf arms and striking them down with one or twenty swift blows to the face. It's a toss up really...

The most fun I had this week was doing our first podcast with DH. It's always nice after five years of marriage when you realize "hey he laughs funny" but I still like him anyway.

Our financial situation explained point blank:

PB (Pickleboy) our three year old: Has on his jacket, shoes and paper in his hands.  "Ummm where are you going?"  He spins around and smiles at me.

"To work.  Someone has to make the money round here!"
Anxiety is like a crushing wave of nothingness attacking you from the inside out without an escape route, a way for your brain to inform you that you are doomed if things don't change and you will be screwed!

My parents mean well but sometimes I just wish they would accept the fact that I don't always want to clean my house, get dressed, do my hair and make-up and put my kids to bed at a proper time.  Sometimes I just want to do nothing!

Facebook Status of the week:  "JP is out of order until further notice.  I apologize for the inconvenience..."

[If you participate in Random Tuesday then please take a moment to visit Keely over at the UNmom]

Photobucket

2 comments:

I am Harriet on January 19, 2010 at 10:31 AM said...

You're so right about the last sip of soda. It was probably warm and flat.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-flying-next-week-and-here-is-one.html

Jennifer on January 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

Congrats to Jake the goalie! Sounds like a great time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates