My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sleep talking man will make your day brighter!




Okay so Shoelessmommy is over at my house watching Biggest Loser when she tells me about this blog she came across called "The Sleep-talking Man blog" and it's about this guy who talks in his sleep each night and his wife records everything he says.

I have to say I peed a little (just a little) listening and reading about the chap. The things he says are so randomly hilarious you are inhuman if you don't crack up a little.

Now apparently this man and his wife have only been married for a year and a bit, and he never did this before. Now suddenly they and everything he says has quickly become an overnight sensation. You can even buy sleep-talking man t-shirts to show your support of this couple and their hilarity.

Watch this video below and it will crack you up!







If you would like to visit the Sleep-talking man's blog and read all the funny things he says to which his wife posts online. Then visit him HERE

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates