My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

being grateful for small pleasures


That is my kitchen above because I could not wash my dishes from my kitchen sink. There was a problem and we had to go a week without water until (R) could come out and look at the taps and see why the pipes were leaking below.

FD (Forgetful Dad) went to turn on the water last week and nothing. No drips. No pressure. No water!

I immediately contacted the office of our co-op and told them and we were told we had to wait a week for the guy to come out. No worries, I thought. What's a week without water?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... gosh I was so fecking wrong! A week with no water in the kitchen was pure hell! Not being able to wash my dishes, fill my brita, make coffee or clean anything was not groovy for me at all.

Well everything is back on. It appears that the attachment (sprayer thingy) was busted and so it clogged the pipes causing them to leak.  So we have to get a new one.

It's amazing the things we take for granted.  I can only imagine what the people of Haiti are going through and here I am upset about not having water for a week... jeez!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates