My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Small Talk Six - We R Family


Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2009 & 2010.

Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about spending time with your or your significant other’s relatives.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

This week is easy for me.  I love my in laws and FD loves my parents.  So it's easy to talk about the things we love about spending time with them and other relatives.

1.) I hate my in laws live in Prince George and so far away and getting up there to see them is difficult due to finances.  But we love visiting with them.

2.) I love that my parents are in the same complex I am in, along with both my brothers near by.  It makes visiting easier and more fun, especially for the kids when they get together to play.

3.) I hate that my dad is turning grouchy as he's getting older.  Sometimes he snaps and says things that are means.  It's been a hard year for him, losing his job and being forced to retire early.  I pray things for him get easier and my mom.

4.) I love that FD and my brothers get along.  It's nice being married to someone your family loves, even if they don't quite understand his brain injury.  And I love that they tease FD about forgetting things all time and everyone laughs and nobodies feelings get hurt.

5.) My in laws live on private property in Prince George because they breed labs, the most wonderful breed of dogs ever.  We love to visit in the summer.  Private beach, our own cabin, lots of doggies for the boys to play with and my sister in law lives close by (in town) so the boys get to see their cousins when we go up.

6.) I hate Christmas time and trying to figure out who to visit, where to go, and all the running around we have to do because of where everyone lives.
If you participate in Small Talk Six then please take a minute to head over to MudBug and post your link.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates