My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wordless wednesday: trouble with a middle "t"


It's been insanely gorgeous outside lately here in BC, especially with the Winter Olympics going on.

So my gf (t) came over the other day and she looked hot! I mean she was all dressed up and not in baggy jogging pants, which is what we stay at home moms are most comfortable in (ahem) seven days a week.

She looked beautiful! She had makeup on, earrings and I decided to take a pic of her.

Well this is response I got...

Holy Cow!  T you are suppose to say Cheese! LMAO




Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown on February 24, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...

LMAO!!! This finger wasn't cuz you were totally flattering me! The finger was cuz you said you were gonna take a picture of me cuz that's what I was wearing to mow my lawn!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates