My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's total randomness at our house


It's Tuesday which means randomness is imperitive, thanks to Keely over at the UNmom.

My cat is crazy!  Thomas is part Siamese and part Tabby and he's nuckin futs lately.  I swear he's turning into a dog, drinking out of the toity and begging for food.  Well he decided he'd try to climb the curtains, something he hasn't done since he was a kitten.  He got caught and couldn't get himself off.



This week has gone by so damn slowly I feel like scratching my eyes out. With Olympic fever pitching its tent at our house, we've been watching everything. The skiing, the bobsled, the skating and of course the hockey.

Team Canada lost to the U.S. which was totally crappy, on Sunday. We had friends over to watch the game and that was fun, despite my stress level being up as I waited to do my heart tests this week.

So we were walking through Wal-mart and I was getting some soup because it was on sale. Primo, chicken and herb and beef barley (yum!) and part of the heart and stroke guide to goodness. When a little old lady came by and she started taking my soup out of my cart and putting it in hers.

Okay I had like 15 tins of soup so I can see how she thought maybe my cart was a display. But the Tampax and chocolate milk should have tipped her off that maybe she was taking from the wrong cart.

So FD says to her "Ummm excuse me, but you are taking from our cart."

The old lady looks at him and shrugs and then walks away with our soup!

So I grabbed more cans to replace the ones she took and all the while FD is covering our cart. "Elderly person 3 o'clock!" he says making me bust a gut.


Wal-mart ppl!

We got a new member added to our family. She's furry and cute and I'm in love with her. Pickleboy (who) doesn't like animals at all will pet her occasionally and is getting use to her more and more. He also named her. Her name?

Oreo Cookie!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO i was reading this and out of the blue i think i know that arm so i scroll down to see the whole arm . Is it a bad thing to know your hubby by hisa ink and thats only an inch of skin of waivey lines in a picture

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates