My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 5, 2010

color pages for moms


If you are like me and you have a little Picaso at home, then this site is for you. Not because you can download great pages for your kids to color, but because as moms with busy lives, busy children, finding a way to relieve stress means looking no further than a webpage away where you can download 250 adult and advanced coloring pages to choose from JUST FOR YOU!

That's right you heard me. Even moms can color. It's a great way to relax and take your mind off your troubles. I often sit with PB (Pickleboy) and we color pictures or draw spiders, his latest obsession YUCK! But it's fun.

So go and check out COLOR PAGES FOR MOMS TODAY and download your own design to help give you a mommy time out that is fun!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates