My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

step 2 motorcycle review goes vrooom vroooom!


I recently had an opportunity thanks to the wonderful people over at CSN Stores to do a review on the Step 2 Motorcycle and I have to tell you, when it first came I clear thought Pickleboy was going to jump right out of his skin!

PB just turned four.  His birthday was March 11th and he could not wait to try this toy out, and was excited when it came a couple of days ago.

Here is a picture of him with the box before we opened it.

When we opened the box, everything was there in plastic.  It appeared pretty simple, despite the fact there were instructions, we didn't actually need them, it was that easy.  Both FD and Pickle sat on the floor to check the parts out together.

Now upon first glance the product looks pretty solid, something every mom loves to see.  Durable plastic, red, comes with stickers to make it look more like a motorcycle once it's together, with headlights and tail lights, reflectors and what not.  It took FD approximately ten minutes to get the entire thing put together, wheels and all.  I was pretty impressed.

Here is a pic of the bike finished.


The wheels are hard plastic, and the bike is not nearly as big as I thought it would be.  PB is almost three feet, he has short legs though and so it's perfect for him now but he will quickly out grow this.  The specs are 25.75" H x 16.75" W x 8.75" D, it should have been made a bit bigger especially for placing a 3+ age on the box, and it would have been nice if the steering wheel turned a little making maneuvering easier.

The Result?

My son absolutely loves this toy!  And for the price $29.99 you cannot go wrong, even if they do grow out of it, they can lift their legs, push their feet and go vrooooooooooom.  PB has been on it since we got it and even carries it upstairs to his room to park it (in his garage) he says so nobody can steal it.  And being that PB has Cerebral Palsy, one thing I instantly noticed an love was that it helps with his learning to balance which is great.

You can read what other moms and dads are saying about this toy and about CSN Stores HERE.  Shipping was fast, and I live in Canada.  I got emails giving me tracking numbers, telling me when it would be here and how long.  Customer Service at CSN Stores is fantastic and if you have any problems with your items, ship them back and they are happy to replace them.  Now that is good!

All in all The Step 2 Ride on Motorcycle is a great product and would make a great gift for any child.  If you have a tall 3 year old you might want to look at something with a bit more height, but shorter 3 year old / 4 year olds are sure to have a blast on this little beast of fun!

Disclaimer: I wrote this post as part of a review for CSN Stores, and I was compensated with the product to which I reviewed.  This post was written by myself and is my honest opinion of the product discussed in the post. I wish to thank CSN Stores for allowing me this opportunity to share this with my readers.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates