My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

twilight saga: eclipse trailer sneak peek


I saw Twilight. Loved it! Saw New Moon, and read the books. Loved it! I am currently anticipating the third installment, Eclipse.

Now I wish I could tell you I love the books and movie because of Robert Pattison who plays Edward.  Or sexy  (for his age eye candy) but I'm old enough to be his ahem (sister) Taylor Lautner.  But I would be lying.

I love the Twilight series because of the stories.  I love Vampire stories.  I grew up reading and adoring Anne Rice's Interview with a Vamp, the way she weaved her stories.  What I didn't like was how long the books were and how much unnecessary detail sludged them up.

Stephenie Meyer's is brilliant in the way that she doesn't over write or over describe something, she keeps you connected to the characters and even characters you are supposed to not like, you find yourself wanting to know more.

I will admit I am looking forward to seeing Pattison in his new movie starting Friday "Remember Me" because it looks like a interesting tale.  But for right now I'm a fan of Twilight because the story captivates me, keeps me interested and wanting to know more about Bella, Jake, Edward and the Cullan's.








Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates