My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

you are four today and mommy looks back on the love you shine


I sit and stare into your beautiful blue eyes and my heart feels a little sore. I look at you, the time that's gone by and I cannot believe that today you are four.

Such a sweet baby, with so many problems, we had no idea what we were going to do. All we knew is that no matter what hand God dealt us, somehow we'd get you through.

You struggled in the beggining, I worried a lot, you didn't talk or walk or even smile. But as time went on, you fought your way through, grabbing life with every mile.

I look at you now and can take a deep breath for the first time in your little life. I can now dream about your future, when you graduate, have babies and find your wife.

No matter what you do or which road you take, if you stumble I will catch if you fall. You've given both daddy and I so much love, and we will be here if you call.

Your brother loves you more than you know, in fact he cried the day you came. You are so beautiful he whispered, holding you close and still loves you even though you drive him insane.

You are his best friend, he is your hero, together you two will be able to fly. Be friends, be brothers, don't forget where you came from and you will succeed at everything you try.

For everyone around us, they love you dearly. You are your Papa's youngest grandson of eight. He still worries for you, even if he doesn't show it, from him you will learn how not to hate.

You are your Nana's sweet boy, her special little man, and you hold a tight place deep in her heart. She is the only one you kiss freely, hug with so much affection, sometimes I'm so jealous it tears me apart.

You are your daddy's son, his pride and joy, both you and your brothers mean the world to him even when he forgets. From him you can learn how to love, hold strong to your morals, be kind and never have any regrets.

As for me my baby, today I'm weepy as I look back on the road we've traveled. The hospitals and doctors, therapies and scares of your health almost left me unraveled.

The potty training, picturing drawing, first time you finally smiled at me, when you said my name, kissed my cheek and even tantrumed and whined. I will look back and thank God for the blessings he brought me in you as I look back on the love you shine.

Happy 4th Birthday Pickleboy, we love you and want you to know how special you are to us. You are here to teach the world amazing things, so teach my baby, spread your wings, be yourself and remember you can do it if you just believe.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown on March 11, 2010 at 3:26 AM said...

AWW happy birthday sweetie....

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates