My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

papermate twitter party tonight


It's Thursday, a great day for a party. It's also my son's fourth birthday today so I'm in such a great mood, I mean what mom gets to host an event with 16 or so kids for three hours and then kick back and hang out with other fab bloggers at the Paper Mate Twitter Party starting tonight? The joys of blogging rock!

Mom Select is excited to invite everyone to join in the fun as Paper Mate celebrates their newest products Gel, Design, Silhouette and Biodegradable. Some of the questions asked.

How do you use writing to keep your personal connections in our busy world?

Well I blog yes, which is basically typing. But I am a firm believer in library books, binders with paper, three hole punches and pens are my best friend. During back to school, FD has to hog tie me down because I salivate over all the pretty colors and new writing tools. It's a sickness for me really.

Do you keep a personal journal to share with your kids, share your favorite recipes with friends or take the time to send personal notes?

FD has a brain injury and thus forgets everything every day, so we are very much a family that writes things down. I keep a binder with all my favorite websites because as much as my laptop is my best friend, I don't want to lose anything, and if you could wear sticky notes all over your body and call it an outfit, well I would. Life would be so much easier, especially when dealing with the kids.

So come out and join Mom Select tonight for hours of fun, share your stories and giveaways and have fun!

Paper Mate/MomSelect Twitter Party
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010
Time: 8 p.m. - 9 p.m. EST
Location: #PaperMateMom
Host: @MomTalkRadio (Maria Bailey, Founder of MomSelect)

And hey guys before the party starts tonight do a few things, eh... like tweet tweet tweet the party to get it started and let everyone know.  Use the tag #PaperMateMom between 8am to 8pm.  And by all means take a minute to visit the sponsor because let's face it without our sponsors we would not have all these great things to talk about, right?  So go ahead and visit Paper Mate, watch their latest and greatest COMMERCIAL and become a FAN on facebook.


Mom Select is so excited to party with you! Be sure to follow @MomTalkRadio, @ResourcefulMom, @MomSelectValika and @MomSelectAmy throughout the evening for updates, prize information and contest details. 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates