My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

DQ Blizzard turns 25 and celebrates!


Hot sunny days, walks through the park with the kids, nothing is a better topper than DQ ice cream.  I don't know about the states, but here in Canada I'm addicted to three things my hips and thighs love me for:


  • Seven Eleven English Toffee Coffee
  • Tim Ho's Ice Cap Supreme with Hazelnut &
  • Dairy Queen's Peanut Butter Blizzard Treat (Yum!)


I cannot believe DQ Blizzard is 25 years old.  They started a Blizzard Birthday Bash Tour and are offering all their fans  a .25 cent Bogo treat, small blizzard of choice.  No coupon necessary, just go down to your local DQ and enjoy the festivities.

You can follow the tour on FACEBOOK and become a FAN, tag your friends as DQ treats, it's funny.  Have a ball and get some yummy soft serve from the best place in town!

Oh I should mention this is NOT a paid post, I just like ice cream and wanted to share!


Photobucket

1 comments:

joy smith on April 18, 2010 at 3:23 PM said...

I love DQ!!
Don't get to go there much, for one the closes one to me is 30 miles away.
But when I can I don't pass it up.:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates