My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

truly amazing kid: declan galbraith


My mother in law (Gam Gam) to the boys, sent this to my inbox this morning.  This 13 year old boy wrote these lyrics to a song called "Tell me Why?" and then recorded it himself.  I started crying (because I'm a sap) yes I am but also because it's sad to see our children are going to be left with this life we have created for them and they see the destruction, hate and fear that lives surrounding us.

It's an incredible song... you have to listen to the words and then show it to your kids.  They should be aware so maybe they can make difference in our world.




Declan Galbraith was born in England but is of Irish decent and he has continued his music career.  For more videos continue reading.









Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates